|如需注册 @ccie.engineer、@ccde.engineer、@ccar.engineer、@hcie.engineer、@rhce.engineer 和 @cissp.engineer 邮箱，请点击这里。|
Implementing OSPF for IPv6
First Published: March 17, 2003
Last Updated: May 1, 2006
The Implementing OSPF for IPv6 module expands on OSPF to provide support for IPv6 routing prefixes.This module describes the concepts and tasks you need to implement OSPF for IPv6 on your network.
Finding Feature Information in This Module
Your Cisco IOS software release may not support all of the features documented in this module. To reach links to specific feature documentation in this module and to see a list of the releases in which each feature is supported, use the “Feature Information for Implementing OSPF for IPv6” section on page 209 or the “Start Here: Cisco IOS Software Release Specifics for IPv6 Features” document.
Finding Support Information for Platforms and Cisco IOS and Catalyst OS Software Images
Use Cisco Feature Navigator to find information about platform support and Cisco IOS and Catalyst OS
software image support. To access Cisco Feature Navigator, go to http://www.cisco.com/go/cfn. An
account on Cisco.com is not required.
- Prerequisites for Implementing OSPF for IPv6, page 188
- Restrictions for Implementing OSPF for IPv6, page 188
- Information About Implementing OSPF for IPv6, page 188
- How to Implement OSPF for IPv6, page 193
- Configuration Examples for Implementing OSPF for IPv6, page 206
- Additional References, page 208
- Feature Information for Implementing OSPF for IPv6, page 209