|如需注册 @ccie.engineer、@ccde.engineer、@ccar.engineer、@hcie.engineer、@rhce.engineer 和 @cissp.engineer 邮箱，请点击这里。|
Implementing DHCP for IPv6
First Published: June 26, 2006
Last Updated: June 26, 2006
The “Implementing DHCP for IPv6” module describes how to configure Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol (DHCP) for IPv6 prefix delegation on your networking devices. General prefixes can be defined in several ways: manually, based on a 6to4 interface, and dynamically, from a prefix received by a DHCP for IPv6 prefix delegation client.
Finding Feature Information in This Module
Your Cisco IOS software release may not support all of the features documented in this module. To reach links to specific feature documentation in this module and to see a list of the releases in which each feature is supported, use the “Feature Information for Implementing DHCP for IPv6” section on page 43 or the “Start Here: Cisco IOS Software Release Specifics for IPv6 Features” document.
Finding Support Information for Platforms and Cisco IOS and Catalyst OS Software Images
Use Cisco Feature Navigator to find information about platform support and Cisco IOS and Catalyst OS
software image support. To access Cisco Feature Navigator, go to http://www.cisco.com/go/cfn. An
account on Cisco.com is not required.
- Prerequisites for Implementing DHCP for IPv6, page 22
- Restrictions for Implementing DHCP for IPv6, page 22
- Information About Implementing DHCP for IPv6, page 22
- How to Implement DHCP for IPv6, page 26
- Configuration Examples for Implementing DHCP for IPv6, page 39
- Additional References, page 42
- Feature Information for Implementing DHCP for IPv6, page 43